Saturday, March 22, 2014

430. On the Road

Photos from Arizona! I had a bunch of influences in the back of my mind during this trip (think Wildfox + Lolita :)) so it was a total dream come true to finally see this part of the country for myself via road trip!

(Also, watch the music video for this song. It is a-mazing.)


Wearing: Wildfox "Never Love a Cowboy" Tank, Articles of Society denim shorts, Brandy Melville Flannel & black bandeau,  Office boots, Topshop black & brown hats, Urban Outfitters red skirt, crochet halter, & OBEY hat, BCBGeneration bell bottom jeans, American Apparel high rise denim shorts, Charlotte Ronson leather jacket, Aqua floral sweatshirt & shorts

1 comment:

  1. Great photography! I'm itchin' to take a road trip now! So glad I found your amazing blog!
    www.hellosweetheartportraiture.com

    ReplyDelete