Sunday, August 7, 2011

21. La Defense

For our final breakfast/brunch in Paris we decided to go to... "Breakfast in America."
Hehe. 
We just couldn't wait any longer to get back to greasy, delicious diner food! Nothing like having ketchup already at the table and not having to order with exaggerated hand motions. 


For the rest of the day, I went to La Defense--one of the places in Paris I hadn't been to yet but have always been intrigued by... 


It was so different and futuristic! I felt like I was in Jacques Tati's "Play Time" (which if you haven't seen...keep it that way). Sat out on the lawn for a while since it was so nice out and had a cupcake party :D

1 comment:

  1. As always, your pictures are amazing an inspiring! Next time I'm in Paris, I gotta check La Defense place :)

    CLASSY & FABULOUS

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete